Virtual JTAC Simulator
The Virtual JTAC Simulator is a revolutionary new system that provides trainees with the ability to conduct Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC), Forward Air Controller (FAC) or Forward Observer (FO) roles in a 360 degree virtual environment. Exceptionally high resolution graphics and unlimited view distances combine to offer JTAC trainees the ability to identify aircraft, targets and threats whilst maintaining control of the battlefield situation.
- Ability to provide force protection and execute Close Air Support and Call For Fire solutions for multiple assets whilst deconflicting collateral damage and friendly casualties
- Wide selection of CAS and CFF platforms, weaponry, munitions and fuzing.
- 9 Line and 5 Line brief capability for Fixed Wing and Rotary CAS, with either AI or manual pilot execution or orders.
- The capability to identify approaching aircraft in a 270 or 360 degree virtual environment and monitor alignment, weapon release, and BDA.
- Trainees interact with physical replica equipment including Laser Designators, Laser Range Finders, IR Pointers, Video Downlink and other devices, to provide the JTAC with a comprehensive toolbox of solutions.
- Ability to identify and suppress Anti Aircraft fire and provide airspace deconfliction.
- Full Scenario Constructor, Scenario Admin, and Scenario Debrief capability.
- Variety of Simulated Military Equipment as per the customer requirement.
- Variety of visual options from HMDs/Rift to 270-360 degree projection domes.
- Physical and virtual radio comms options.
- Optional modules for manual Pilot Stations, Roleplayer Stations, Targeting Pod Stations, Stealth Viewers, etc.
- Supports HLA and DIS for federated simulation.
- Can be linked natively to other VSS products to provide complex training scenarios with CSAR and Sniper support.